Fall 2019 Decentralized Training
November 13 and 14, 2019
Arrowwood Resort, Oacoma, SD
Convenient, timely training - only one night stay! Travel during the morning, drive out the next afternoon!
Wednesday, November 13th - 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, November 14th - 12:00 p.m.
Training Topics Include:
- NASFAA Credential -Packaging and Notification of Awards
- 2018 Tax Information
Click here to register
$50.00 Registration Fee
The registration deadline is November 7, 2019
Send check payable to SDASFAA to:
Carrie Jordanger, SDASFAA Treasurer
LATI Financial Aid Office
PO Box 730
Watertown, SD 57201
Limited rooms are available at the Arrowwood. Please be sure to indicate you are part of the SDASFAA group. Room rate is: $89.95 or state rate (with ID)
Room block available until: October 25th
Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center
1981 E King Ave Shoreline Drive
Oacoma, SD 57365
SDASFAA Refund Policy:
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and sent to the Treasurer for approval.
- A 100% refund is granted if the request is received at least 15 calendar days prior to the start of the activity. The treasurer will confirm that the fee was received, issue the refund, and notify the committee chair.
- Due to planning requirements, SDASFAA cannot issue a refund for the registration fee after 15 days prior to the event; however, a substitute may attend in place of the original registrant.
- A 100% refund may be allowed for immediate family medical reasons, death in the immediate family, or for persons who have resigned from their employing institution prior to the start of stated activity. Requests must be received no later than 15 days after the activity