SDASFAA Spring 2021 Conference
April 12- April 14, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn-Downtown
Sioux Falls, SD
- NASFAA Verification Credentialing*
- Federal Update with Sara Vancil
- Loan Repayment options with Mike Mutzinger
- The Current State of Higher Education – USF President Dr. Brett Bradfield
- NASFAA and RMASFAA updates
- Board of Regents Update with Janice Minder
- Understanding Generation Z with Carin Kruger
- HEERF Panel & Round table discussion
*Virtual attendees will not have access to credentialing materials or testing code.
The registration deadline is March 29, 2021. A confirmation e-mail notice will be sent to you as soon as your on-line registration is received. Use the confirmation as your billing statement/invoice.
To make sure all members have an opportunity to attend this year's conference, we will be offering the in-person training at the Hilton Garden Inn-Downtown and virtual training through Zoom.
- SDASFAA Members
- $100 per person - In-Person Training
- $50 per organization -Virtual Training through Zoom
- $175 per person - In-Person Training
- $125 per organization - Virtual Training trough Zoom
If paying by check, mail your payment payable to SDASFAA and a copy of your confirmation email to:
Carrie Jordanger, SDASFAA Treasurer
LATI Financial Aid Office
PO Box 730
Watertown SD 57201
If paying by credit card, please click the link below and follow the PayPal Guide:
Click here to register
Please submit a separate registration form for each person attending In-Person Training from your organization
Click here to register
Please submit one registration for your organization and list each member that plans to attend the virtual training.
Conference Hotel Information
Hilton Garden Inn Downtown
201 E 8th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Group Rate: $134 King Rooms; $129 Double Queen Rooms
Room block currently open until March 11th. State rate is available but you have to a call and they are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If all state rate rooms have been taken, the group rate will apply.
SDASFAA Refund Policy
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and sent to the Treasurer for approval.
- A 100% refund is granted if the request is received at least 15 calendar days prior to the start of the activity. The treasurer will confirm that the fee was received, issue the refund, and notify the committee chair.
- Due to planning requirements, SDASFAA cannot issue a refund for the registration fee after 15 days prior to the event; however, a substitute may attend in place of the original registrant.
- A 100% refund may be allowed for immediate family medical reasons, death in the immediate family, or for persons who have resigned from their employing institution prior to the start of stated activity. Requests must be received no later than 15 days after the activity